Thank you for your interest in volunteering!
CMHA VERNON is a volunteer-driven organization that depends on volunteers like you to help us to develop our vision and provide services.
Studies show that regular volunteer activity can have a positive effect on mental and physical health. Volunteering with CMHA provides the opportunity to build skills, learn more about mental health and meet new people, while helping build a more caring community. Because of the benefits of volunteering, we especially encourage those personally affected by mental illness to volunteer.
How to Apply:
To volunteer your time and/or your talent, please drop into our office to check out the many volunteer opportunities available.
- Canadian Mental Health Association, Vernon & District Branch
3100 – 28th Ave.
- Phone: (250) 542-3114
- Fax: (250) 549-8446
We can use help in many different areas of interest and skill:
- participation on our board and advisory committees
- community displays and presentations
- mental health information referral
- community event planning
- resource development/fundraising