Thank you for your interest in becoming a CMHA VERNON Member!
By becoming a member of CMHA you are:
- Providing hope to the 1 in 5 Canadians who are directly affected by mental illness
- Supporting specialized services across BC and in your community
- Joining a movement to build a community of hope, support and inclusion for people with mental illness
- Showing you care about mental health in BC and in your community
Your membership includes:
- Membership with your local CMHA branch, CMHA BC Division and CMHA National
- The opportunity to vote for members of our governing board of directors
- A free subscription to the award-winning Visions Journal
Annual membership fees:
- $20 Individual
- $5 Individuals on limited income
To become a CMHA member or to renew your membership, please attend the office located at 3100 – 28th Ave. Vernon, BC.
You may also send your completed membership form by mail with payment (cheque or money order) to:
Canadian Mental Health Association, Vernon & District Branch
3100 – 28th Ave
Vernon, BC V1T 1W3
Alternatively, you may securely purchase your membership online via Paypal.